So I dont post a lot on my blog, which everyone says. I think I am torn between sharing details of my life to get attention and how easily I get distrated by other things.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do this summer, I have a couple job options I'm pursuing, but I'm really trying to see what God would want me to do wherever He puts me. What should my main vision be? Funding the Kingdom, reaching the lost wherever I am? One thing I do know for sure, I need to keep getting time in the word and praying. That sounds lame and really common, but I am realizing that things really aren't as complicated as I want to make them. Yes we are called to do many other things besides reading the bible and praying, but without those things I think I will fail at everything else.
I've been looking back at my life in college and I'm glad that God has done so many things to change me. When I was a freshman in college I thought I really knew what was up and how to live life. God really showed me what is important. And He used Tim Lin a lot to do that. :) Ah, Tim Lin. Everyone's favorite Navigator, even if you dont know it yet. Praise God for Tim Lin being available to be used by God. I pray that God continues to use him and also use me wherever he places each of us.
On the subject of Tim Lin, he and Mike Cain came into town last weekend and it was really awesome to get time with them. It's good to know that the same God who used Tim three years ago when he was discipling me is the same God who is leading each of us in our lives.
(Dramatic closing lines)
What does God have planned for each of us? I dont know, but I pray that we both continue to seek Him each and every day. God will use us and be changing us to be more like Him, which is what I really want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment