Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh school

Well it has been a while since my last posting. I find it ironic that my last post is titled "it has begun" and then it takes me almost two months to post again. It's been a really good year. A ton of growth, which I immensely appreciate from God.

Just this past weekend I was able to chill with Ryan for a man to man for a couple hours, a couple hours with Bryce Bouchard, and then chill with some of the fellow freshman bible study leaders for like 6 hours. It was so legit.

Classes are difficult but very interesting. I really enjoy the subject material, yet wish there was an easier way to learn that didnt require as much time. I wouldnt change it though, if given the opportunity.

Praise God!

I'm memorizing the little que cards for the Harmony of the Gospels study. It's pretty interesting. I think that it will really allow me to have a better grasp on the gospels and where things are located. I pray that it doesnt become a prideful thing, but a way that I can be honoring God with what I am commiting to memory.

No comments: